What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Friday, April 8, 2011

un-meh thing of the week

It's been a long week of complaining.  Also I'm sick of people calling me a debbie downer.  Meanwhile they are reading my blog 24-7 and laughing hysterically at every post.  Probably going into work with soar throats from laughing so hard.  Fucking hypocrites.  Anyway, having a bunch of pansies thinking you're a heartless blogger with a bad attitude is a PR nightmare.  So, I'm going to start something new.  meh blog is going to end every Friday with an un-meh thing of the week.  I think it would be nice to send everyone into the weekend with some warm and fuzzy feelings and all that shit.  We'll see how it goes.  Frankly, I think I'm bound to run out of shit to talk about after 3 weeks but I guess we will see.  In our first installment, we present a deer who befriended a single mother goose and is protecting her and her nest.  If everyone would act a little more like this deer, and a little less like jerky humans, the world would be a much better place.  The goose population would certainly be better off.  Well there ya go, our first un-meh thing of the week prize goes to this awesome deer.  Maybe we'll give her a free meh blog shirt or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment