What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stupid googles




So the CEO of Bing has been talking some major trash about Google lately.  Everyone's been hounding me to chime in on this important issue, so let me just say this.  I like this Bing guys style.  He's got a lot of moxie coming out and bashing the googles like that, especially when he is getting his ass pounded in terms of Bings market share in relation to Google.  Also, it seems like he's 100% correct in his assessment that the google search engine sucks donkey nuts (don't think that's an exact quote).  For instance, I typed "meh blog" into google and my site didn't even come up on the first page.  I typed in "meh blog, best blog ever, peoples favorite blog, balls to the wall awesome blog" and got nothing.  Then I typed it into Bing and meh blog was popping up all over the place.  So, despite the fact that meh blog is hosted by the googles, I have to recommend that everyone starts using Bing as their preferred search engine.  Sorry googles, that's just the way meh blog rolls.  Unpredictable, rebellious, cathartic, delicious.  meh blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment