What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Friday, April 22, 2011

un-meh thing of the week - getting out of work early!



So my boss walks into my office around 11 am this morning and just blurts out "go home, have a good weekend." Bam!   Is there anything better than hearing those 5 words approximately 7 hours before you expected to?  He literally could have come in and said, "freedchips, go home, have a good weekend.  By the way, I'm cutting your salary in half and taking your stapler" and I still would have jumped for joy, given him a completely unwanted hug and pranced out of the office like I had just won the lottery or something.  Just goes to show you it's the little things in life that count.  Meanwhile, after coming back from the dead with three blogs on Wednesday, Rmurdera has inexplicably taken the last two days off.  If he keeps it up, I'm gonna have to start Lumberghing the shit out of him.  Start making him put cover sheets on his blogs and TPS reports, whatever those are.   By the way, I realize it's a stretch connecting Office Space to a blog about me leaving early, but this is what you get when I get out of work at 11, and go home to pound Dos Equis before writing a blog.  Hope everyone has an un-meh weekend and gets out of work early just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment