What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Cargo shorts aren't cool?

Fraternity bans cargo shorts



My mind is completely blown.  When the fuck did it become uncool to wear cargo shorts?  How long have people been laughing at me behind my back?  Once summer comes around, that's all I wear.  I mean, they still sell them at the GAP so they must be cool, right?  I'm just so taken aback by this whole thing, I'm kind of at a loss for words right now.  Is this an April Fools Joke or something?  When I was in college, cargo shorts were all the rage, and I just kind of figured I'd be wearing them for the rest of my life.

Hmmm, you know what wasn't cool when I was in college?  Fucking fraternities.  Just the lamest most pathetic people you could ever meet.  And this is exactly why.  Just a bunch of douchey kids sitting around drinking keystone light, thinking they are that cats meow, and trying to go all communist dictator on cargo shorts.  Joseph Stalining the shit out of half my wardrobe while they clean the puke off of their floors and tell each other how much they drank the night before.  Bullocks.  It's still 45 degrees in NYC, but you can bet I'll be rocking my cargo's extra hard tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Ikr! The question is, wtf is my husband supposed to wear this summer? Jean shorts?! No no noo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe just regular khaki shorts? Cargo shorts are absolutely atrocious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cargos look rediculous. I assume you're not thirteen anymore, so do yourself a favor and buy some normal shorts. If your greatest fashion statement is shorts with excessive pockets, you're in bad shape my friend. And you shouldn't bad mouth fraternity men. You're probably working for one.

    ReplyDelete