What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scientists propose blocking out the sun to combat global warming.

Scientist want to block out the sun, ruin everyone's life



Perfect, I'm sure this won't backfire on us at all.  Just disperse a bunch of sulfates or something into the atmosphere to block out some of the sun.  Then we can use as many fossil fuels as we want.  We can go on polluting the shit out of everything because it won't matter.  Think I'm gonna buy a monster truck and drive it to work every day.  I'm sure there won't be any adverse side effects.  Fucking idiots.  You want to stop global warming and fix the environment? Just stop doing shit.  Every time one of these jerkoffs has a "brilliant" idea, it just creates a whole new set of worse problems.  Also, wasn't there an episode of The Simpsons in which Mr. Burns blocked out the sun in a malicious attempt to make people use more energy? I think the only conclusion one can draw then, is that this is just a horrible idea.  You terd sandwiches don't like the sun?  Move to Seattle.

1 comment:

  1. If I'm remembering that Simpsons episode correctly, Mr. Burns eventually gets shot by an infant. If I were these scientists, I'd watch out for gun-wielding babies.

    ReplyDelete