What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Poop Belongs at the Bottom of the Toilet Bowl

So I've always heard about this book called, "Everyone Poops." I've never read it, but I guess it's a book parents read to toddlers when they get curious about shitting. For at least 1 of my coworkers, I believe there should be a book called, "Everyone Poops, But You Don't Need to Spray that Shit all over the Fucking Toilet."

At least once a week, I walk into the bathroom to do my own defecating only to find that there is shit residue in the strangest place. Check out the picture above. It may not be clear, but basically I'm finding poop chunks stuck to the back upper part of the toilet bowl, almost as high up as the lip of the toilet seat. This makes no sense to me. What sort of violent shitting are you doing that your feces gets stuck to that part of the toilet? That part of the toilet should always remain squeaky clean, 100% of the time.

Or is it that this weirdo has a strangely shaped body (specifically his ass) that causes his poo to bounce off this area of the toilet before it splashes into the water below? For me, it would require my asshole to be located at the top of my ass crack for this scenario to happen.

I'm really not mad; I'm just confused.

(For those scoring at home, that was 5 different synonyms I squeezed in there relating to fecal matter.)

2 comments:

  1. This would have been a way funnier blog while at Sabrix since we would have know up to 5 possible suspects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, could be squatters, could be spicy burritos

    ReplyDelete