What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Changing My Attitude on Airplane Farting



Here comes an unpopular topic...

I think airplanes are the best place in the world for releasing incredibly smelly farts. At least I've always thought that when I was the one doing the farting. With so many people crammed together in a tiny space, it's the perfect situation to let 'em rip and pass the blame off on someone else. And since the plane itself is naturally noisy and most people are wearing headphones, you don't even have to be that discreet with the volume of your gas-passing. Really the perfect storm for a chronic farter.

But now I'm really changing my tune on this issue. Over the past hour, my nose has been bombarded by awful smells. It seems the tables have turned, and I am not enjoying this. It feels like I'm locked in a cage & my captor keeps pumping "month old beef stew" smell into said cage. I've got some suspects, but like I just mentioned you never can be sure who's doing it on a plane. Hold on a sec, I feel some gas coming on... Another thought just occurred to me: maybe I'm giving it away when I slowly lean to one side and make a very strained-looking face.

No comments:

Post a Comment