What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Obama Rapes and Pillages in California



Umm... $35,800 for a single dinner?

I'm sorry, when did California go from being a state with a $5 billion debt to a state where Democratic supporters can throw around $35K as if their money expires at the end of the month?

And what would you say to Obama if you shelled out this ridiculous fee to eat dinner near him, and then he came by your table to say Hi?
If it was me, I'd be continually muttering under my breath things like, "Thirty five fucking grand, are you kidding me, bro?"

If I'm paying that much money to "support" Obama, I better be guaranteed in his Cabinet after he wins the election. And I'm not talking about some bullshit, low-on-the-totem pole position like Secretary of Housing & Urban Development; I'm talking Secretary of Defense type stuff.

Oh, wait, I overreacted. For that $35K, you also get a photo op with President. Screw it, I'm signing up. Friedchips is advancing me 20 years of my meh blog salary to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment