What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Red Sox Win!

The Red Sox have finally won one, well not a game.  But I mark this video in the win column for them.  I mean, sure they are 0-6.  Sure all their cocky douche-bag fans have finally piped down after what seems like years of Red Sox ball licking.  Sure Kevin Youkilis has been outed as a complete loser cry baby.  But I think I'd want to have all that happen to my team rather than see a pathetic video like this made by a Mets fan.  I didn't think it was possible to make something lamer than that stupid Rebecca Black video, but this Stankees fan blew that shit out of the water.

Woohoo, rivary!  Come on bro, lets at least see some sweet awkward white guy dance moves.  Don't just stand there like a lump.  I think this kid has actually just totally cheapened what was the best rivalry in sports.  Now Yanks-Red Sox seems like it should fall somewhere in between Mets-Phillies and Brewers-Pirates.  Why make this?  Why post this on youtube after you've seen how bad it is?  Why does this video have more hits than my blog?  Why!

No comments:

Post a Comment