What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Friday, March 25, 2011

What's wrong with this kid?

I've pulled off some pretty sweet pranks in my day.  Once I tin foiled literally everything in my roommates room.  Another time, on a saturday night, I took his door off his hinges so that when he got back with his date, the door just fell straight on to his face.  Classic.  But this is on a whole other level.  This is the kind of shit you tell your grandkids about, the kind of prank that goes down in history and gets a bajillion hits on youtube.  The kind of prank that makes me want to go buy a boat load of chloroform, just so I can do this to somebody else.

Still, there's gotta be something seriously wrong with this kid.  I mean, I've been pretty wasted before, but I'm pretty sure I would wake up if two guys picked me up, dragged me outside and plopped me down on  a patch of grass before floating me out to sea.  I feel like this kid needs to go see Dr. House, cause there is some weird shit going on if you can sleep through that.  He could totally have some crazy one in a million disease that ends up making him bleed out of his head, and nobody can cure him until House see's this video and figures it all out with like 2 minutes left in the show.  Then bangs Cutty in the closet and walks out with his hand in her back pocket.  Classic prank.  Classic House.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the icing on the cake, which they should have filmed After he's done chasing his friends around and realizing what just happened to him. I have to imagine his next move was to go to a bathroom and collect himself. Thats when part 2 of the prank kicks in. Not only did you passout like an amateur. Not only did you get dragged off a couch by your "friends" by your hands and feet and not wake up. Not only did I get casted off like giligan on a 50 cent raft in an alligator infested cesspool...But I have an NWO penis on my face!!!!... awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not overlook the fact that his friends never seem to consider that he might be dead. What would it have taken for them to consider this possibility?

    ReplyDelete