What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Note to self. If my coworkers go in on a lottery ticket and ask me to join, always say yes.


http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/he_out_of_luck_SFNCcaLtOfTb8ry5Pj6WKK

I can't imagine how depressed this guy must be right now.  I lost a chance at winning 250 bucks when UNC lost Sunday night, and I've barely been able to get out of bed in the morning ever since.  How could I not have picked Kentucky!  The guy probably has played every week for the last 10 years, hoping beyond hope that he would hit it big and could quit his shit job, and then he finally says "nah, gonna save my dollar this week and buy a can of coke instead" and bam.  It simply doesn't get any worse than this.  Meanwhile, he's sitting at work right now hating his life and probably working late since all these jerks just decided not to show up.  That's kind of messed up right?  No 2 weeks notice?  If I won the lottery, I'd have some class and put in my 2 weeks.  And I'd spend those 2 weeks dancing around the office, wearing Armani suits, and ordering lobsters and steaks and champagne for lunch.  I'd show up in a limo every day and probably pay someone else to do the work for me while I sit back and search the internet for yachts and Porsche's and Islands for sale.  Yup, those two weeks would be the best two weeks of my life.  Just living it up Cribs style at the office and shoving it in everyones face.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the blog on how you missed out on a championship by failing to pull the trigger on a Tom Brady deal right before he went on that historic run, but I digress.......I never play the office lotto pool, but live in fear that one day I will be "that guy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Brady, I'll never live that one down.

    ReplyDelete