What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Locker room madness

The exact same thing happened to me this morning at the gym.  I mean, someone didn't literally pee on my bush.  So, I'm in the locker room getting changed, all pumped up to have a totally awesome run on the tread mill, just minding my business, when some old man comes out of nowhere and takes the locker 2 lockers to the left of me.  This may sound like I'm griping about nothing.  I mean, if the locker room was crowded, this would be a totally normal thing to do, but there was only one other guy in the room.  There were at least 100 other lockers this guy could have chosen where nobody would have been near him.  So why?  Why I ask you does he have to come and pee on my bush.  Totally threw me off my game and ruined my run.  And I would never say anything in this situation.  Never know what to expect from a guy who would do something like that.  Could just go bonkers and call me the king of the forest or something.  

While we're talking about locker room etiquette, what's with guys walking around stark naked in the gym.  There's always like 1 or 2 guys that seem to think it's cool to just waddle around the locker room with nothing on, no towel, nothing.  I saw a guy shaving naked today.  This is shit I wouldn't even think of doing in my own house.  Personally, I'm a boxers under the towel sort of guy, not that I think that sort of precaution is completely necessary.  I'd say that once the towel comes off, there is a 10 second window to get some pants on.  Anything over that and shit starts to get weird.   Certainly shouldn't be walking around all nimbly-bimbly just brushing your teeth and shaving.  For the other 23 1/2 hours a day I'm not in the locker room, this behavior would be totally unacceptable, so why should it be cool during that half hour.  Also, the blow dryers in the locker room are for drying your hair.... the hair on your head, and that's it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment