What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Stupid Groundhog


Well, this settles it.  That stupid groundhog doesn't know shit.  It's March 28th.  We're a week into "spring."  We're mere days away from opening day.  And I'm still freezing my balls off.   It's still going down into the twenties at night.  I'm still stuck wearing my huge ass jacket and my pajama pants underneath my regular pants.  And that stupid rodent predicted an early end to winter.  What's the point of having a magical groundhog that knows the future, if he's constantly getting it wrong and screwing with our heads.  Stupid groundhog.  The worst part is that 2 weeks ago it was like 70 degrees for 2 days, and now they're predicting a rainy, snowy mix for later this week.  That's just the worst, freezing rain just pouring down on you, ruining your day, ruining your life.  Every time you think you're out, they pull you back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment