What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just another day on an nyc subway

I know this video is a few weeks old, but I just can't get it out of my mind.  I don't understand people's reaction to this.  Like, oh haha, there's a rat on this dude's face.  Isn't a little weird that there's a rat scampering around a train car and people's only reaction is to lift up their feet or pull out their phone to record it running up in some poor guy's grill?  Is this what we've come to? Sharing our train with rats?  Rats belong underneath the platform, period.

But apparently the repulsive nest of filth underneath the subway wasn't good enough for Lemmiwinks here.  He wants some of the good life, and trust me, it won't be long until he share's his secrets with his grimy friends.  Soon rats will just be chilling on the subway, reading the paper, eating buckets of fried chicken, blasting their ipods so that the whole train has to hear it.  What's the etiquette gonna be for that?  A pregnant rat waddles on to the train.  Do I have to give up my seat?  What about that awkward situation where you think Lemmiwink's girl is pregnant, but maybe she's just been hitting the trash behind the deli a little hard?  I think the last thing I want to do is offend a new york city rat.  No thanks, looks like I'm taking the bus.

PS - The subway tracks are undoubtedly the grossest places on earth.  Just, garbage, rat-infested water and pure filth.  I'm convinced my life gets shorter every time I stand on the platform and breathe in that vile mess.  But hey, at least my metrocard is only $104 a month, totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment