What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Too many bloggers

Hello, and welcome to the first post of my blog about things that mildly perturb me.  I hope you find it as enlightening and cathartic as you should.  My first complaint is that it is clear to me that far too many people are blogging these days.  Is it hypocritical of me to say that when I am here writing a blog?  No it isn't.  Enough said.


I literally went through dozens of potential addresses for this blog before finally finding one that was not taken.  That being said, I'd like to dedicate this first post to Shauna, who took the the web address that I really wanted "meh.blogspot.com" in 2001.  Here's Shauna's brilliant first.... and last post.


"So, this here is my blogger. Right now I've really got absolutely noting to say, aside from the fact the I'm starving! So I think I'll leave this very small post and eat something 
! Ta ta."

Special thanks to Shauna for that insightful and engaging blog, and for ruining my day by taking my blog name and possibly thwarting my attempts at making an awesome cash cow of a blog that gets a zillion hits a day because of its sweet name.  I don't know Shauna, but you can just tell she is some simpleton yokel, sitting around on the internets and writing her "blogger."  Not a care in the world except for when she's gonna get her next twinkie fix.  Just the type of person who shouldn't be trying to write blogs and taking all the good names and web addresses.  Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment