What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Monday, March 28, 2011

This kid is depressing me


Hey kid, I think you're supposed to have a lot of anger issues and be working as a janitor at MIT.  I don't understand a word this kid said.  He might as well be speaking Russian.  I'm pretty sure his dog was understanding more of what was going on than I was.  I mean, while he was babbling on about g and x and primes and Einstein, I was just like, "oh look the dog!"  I can barely figure out how much to tip on a $100 check at a restaurant, and there's a 12 year old out there writing Good Will Hunting problems on his parents window.  Just depresses the hell out of me and marshmallow brain.  Hey Jacob, it's not your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment