What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Monday, March 21, 2011

MARCH SADNESS... loser, idiot player cries like a BITCH after losing

Waaaaaaaa, I just wanted to play in the final 4 and now I guess that's not gonna happen, waaaaaa.  Wow, I'd love to see how this guy reacts when something bad actually happens to him.  Yeah you scored 38 points, but you might as well have scored 0 points bro, because you lost.  And how about that asshole reprimanding the reporter for asking that question, like he was being out of line.  It's the reporters fault this Pullen character has the emotional maturity of a hormonal 13 year old girl?  I'd love to see Pullen walk a mile in my shoes.  I had Kansas state going to the elite 8, and Pitt going to the final 4. My bracket is toasted every year by day 2, but you don't see me tearing up like a like my fish just died.  I pull myself up by my bootstraps, drown my sorrows with a few gin and tonics, write a few violently awesome blogs and go on about my day. 

You know what's crazy?  In all the videos I've seen of the Japanese people affected by the tsunami, they're all totally calm, just waiting on line to get some fresh water and some food with like 1000 people while they watch what's left of their house floating down the street.  Meanwhile,  this man child is on national tv balling his eyes out over losing a basketball game.  Absolutely pathetic.  And then all the idiot analysts take his side, and say how great it is that he cares so much about his team.  Newsflash, if you're over the age of 8 and you cry after losing a basketball game, you're a complete loser.  And if this chump wants to make it in the NBA, he better take a more NBA-like attitude.  You think Lebron would have cared about losing that game?  Hell no, he would have been like, "what we lost? Oh well I dropped 38 points and broke some records.  Holla. Winning."

No comments:

Post a Comment