What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bathroom Madness



You know what I hate?  Fucking restaurants and bars with bathroom attendants.  Possibly the most useless job on the face of the earth.  Probably the worst job also.  I mean really, can anybody think of a more horrible, demeaning job that this?  You just stand in the bathroom all night, squeezing people's soap and handing them towels.  This is what society has deemed you capable of.  Just pathetic.  I would most likely leave work every night and cry myself to sleep if I had to do that.  Plus you think any of the hot chicks he works with are looking to go home with the bathroom guy?  Don't think so, pretty sure the midget bus boy that can't speak english has a better shot than Lavatory Lenny.  So, you kind of have to feel bad for the poor guys that get stuck with this job.

But at the same time, it pisses me off that I have to deal with this guy every time I want to go take a leak.  The worst is when it's not even a nice place.  Like if you're not the Four Seasons, there's no fucking reason to have a bathroom attendant.  If you serve Pabst Blue Ribbon, or would even consider serving it, don't have a bathroom attendant.  If I'm in a bar, I don't want to have to deal with some dude trying to hand me towels every time I go to the bathroom.  Plus, now it's costing me a dollar every time I go in.  I'm basically forced to pay for something I don't want.  Not only is there no benefit to me in this transaction, but having a guy wait for you to finish yo' business so that he can turn on a faucet, dispense your soap and hand you a towel is pretty flipping awkward.  So yeah, there's that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment