What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Huffington Post is killing me!



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/29/7-sites-you-should-be-was_n_842232.html#s259084&title=Calliope_Songs

So the Huffington Post puts up this slideshow of "7 sites you should be wasting your time on."  Seems like a good idea right?  Right.  So what do they mention?  Some weird Charlie Brown site, a map of average penis sizes, and something about steamboats.  And what do they not mention?  meh blog.  Man, I feel like Sarah Palin right now.  Just getting screwed by the liberal media. Next they'll be interviewing me on national TV and asking me trick questions like what newspapers I read.  I know they're all just sitting around eating Tofu, collecting welfare checks and figuring out how to tax the shit out of me and my small business.  (Side note to the Huffington Post- I didn't mean any of that, please give me free recognition on your site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment