What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Meh blog breaking records




In its first week, the Meh blog already has 6 followers and over 60 page hits.  That's gotta be some sort of internet record or something.  I don't want to say we're going to be bigger than facebook, but let's just say that it shouldn't be too long before I'm donating millions to Newark public schools and Hollywood's making movies about me outsmarting a couple of douchey Harvard cry babies.  Anyway, something tells me it's time to break out the Veuve, quit my day job and start rehearsing the snarky, I'm-better-and-smarter-than-everyone-else attitude that I'm going to need when I'm in my fancy lawyer meetings wearing Meh blog hoodies and flip flops.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa Im so lucky I got a spot on the 1st ten!!!

    ReplyDelete