What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stupid moo-cow hates gays, loves wearing scarfs on her head

I just don't get it.  I've been blogging my ass off for the last week.  Where's my showbiz tonight interviews?  Where's all the media buzz around my violently awesome blogs?  This bitch writes a bunch of non-sensical hate speech and gets to go on tv, thumping the bible and wearing a scarf on her head?  I love these idiots that go on television and can barely form a sentence.  "Well, um, I'm, it doesn't matter what I think (no shit) ..... and I'm really concerned about our country because, um, immorality is, well? The, ugh, let's see, secular humanism blablabla."  You can literally see this imbecile trying to form some sort of cohesive thought in her head, and then she completely goes off on a tangent, quoting scripture or something.  I don't remember much from bible school, but I'm pretty sure if you go by the bible word for word, Victoria would be in a cage getting beat by her husband right now for having an opinion, and that would be totally cool with everybody.  Look, I'm no glee fan, but if they want to show two guys getting it on, that's fine with me, as long as they show the girls doing it too.  See, it's all about equal opportunity.

Idiotic quote of the day: "I just want to know why liberals are pro-muslim and pro-gay.  Muslims kill gays."    She really hit nail on the head with that one.  Stupid liberals, we've been thwarting ourselves this whole time, just unwittingly sabotaging our own agenda.  Good thing Victoria had her thinking scarf on and was able to show us the light.  I guess it's time we buck up and pick one of these two groups.  But wait, maybe it's not that we're pro-muslim and pro-gay, maybe we just don't think it's fair to discriminate against a group of people because of their religion or sexual preference.  Interesting debate strategy though, lambasting one group of people for discriminating against the very same group you're discriminating against, all while making blanket, false statements.    

No comments:

Post a Comment