What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Friday, May 6, 2011

What's the statute of limitations on throwing out your christmas tree?


Saw this a couple days ago on the street by my apartment and it kind of caught me off guard.  I mean you just don't expect to see this on May 4th.  Got to wonder what the hell was going on in this house?  Like were they trying to savor it for as many holidays as possible?  Was this a result of pure laziness?    Kind of reminds me of when I was in college and we would throw a kegger in the basement and then leave the keg in the tub of water until it got really moldy and the smell was too much to take.    Kind of an embarrassing situation, but when it came down to it, we were all way too busy taking bong rips to the face and playing mario kart to take the 90 seconds it would have taken us to take the keg outside and dump the water out.  Now that I've matured I would never let something like that happen.  Personally, I like the tree out by February 1st in my house.  Not that it's an absolute rule or anything, but you have to admit that if you have the opportunity to hide easter eggs in your Christmas tree, you're probably pretty close to ending up on a reality show about hoarders or perhaps one about people who just fucking love trees.   

No comments:

Post a Comment