What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Horses can poop up to 30 pounds per day.



I think I have a legitimate complaint here.  Why do I have to bend down and pick up my dog's poop every time he defecates on the street, but it's cool for Seabiscuit to walk around plopping down dumps the size of small children and nobody has to clean it up?  I was walking through central park yesterday and it was literally like a minefield of shit.  Shit and digested hay everywhere.  Just seems like a double standard to me.  If these guys are going to make money off of horse carriage rides, they should at least have to carry a shovel and clean up after themselves.  Or better yet, just end this charade altogether.  No fucking need for horse carriages anymore.  You know what's a better mode of transportation than getting pulled around at 3 miles per hour by a depressed horse?  Fucking anything.  Cabs, scooters, unicycles, anything.  Horses belong on a farm in the country, not on 59th street.  

No comments:

Post a Comment