What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Reader Email (Our First One!!)

Reader Email

Hey,
So it looks like someone in my office brought leftover Chicken McNuggets for lunch. Can't say I've ever seen that before. They're sitting on some marinara sauce, so maybe chicken parm?

-Anonymous

I'm gonna be honest here. Typically I don't give a fuck what people think about me, at all. But I would be totally embarrassed if I was pulling my leftover McDonald's out of the fridge at work and one of my co-workers walked into the kitchen. I'd be even more humiliated if he saw me spreading marinara sauce & sprinkling parmesan cheese over the McNuggets. That's poorer than a poor man's chicken parm.

And by the way, here in San Francisco, it is beyond unacceptable for an adult to bring "fresh" fast food into the office for lunch, let alone old, gross-looking leftovers. The few people I've ever seen bring McDonald's or Jack in the Box into the office for lunch have basically sprinted from the elevator to their desk and then tried to consume the food as quickly as possible. Their hope is that they won't be spotted by those other employees who eat their lunches at places like "Plant" and "Tofu For Life."

So, yeah...leftover handful of Chicken McNuggets--very bold move indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment