What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Editors note

I allowed the blog below to be posted even though it is exemplative of everything I hate about my co-blogger.  The bottom line is he hasn't written shit for like 5 days which makes it tough to censor anything he writes at this point.  That being said, as editor and founder of meh blog, I want to take this opportunity to voice my displeasure with blogs like this.  I also want people to know how much I like when people at bull fights get hurt, maimed and trampled.  Serves them right, bullfighting is fucking barbaric and if I could nuke the shit out of everyone involved in it, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  My reaction to the horse video is a little more nuanced.  While horse racing itself is not bad, the way a lot of the horses are treated after they are retired is pretty awful.  So I can't say I liked seeing the horse jump on those people.  They probably like horses and are just ignorant about what goes on behind the scenes in that industry.  At the same time, I can't condone horse racing either.  

Also, I don't get how this kid is bitching about his "first amendment rights."  meh blog ain't no fucking democracy.  You want free speech?  Start your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment