What do you think is meh?

meh blog wants to hear what you think is meh. send your blog suggestions to mehtips@gmail.com!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Say goodbye to my favorite past time, digging holes at the beach...




From CBS News(CBS/AP/WFOR) An Austrian Olympic swimmer was buried neck deep in sand after a hole he had helped dig collapsed around him on Sunday.
Nineteen-year-old Jakub Maly and his teammates were spending their day off from training at the beach in Pompano Beach, Fla.
The team had spent much of the day digging a sand pit with enormous dimensions - 7 feet deep and 6 feet wide.


Well this is just great.  Guess we can add digging huge holes at the beach to the list of things too dangerous for me to do.  Seriously, what am I supposed to do at the beach now?  I'm not even excited for the summer anymore.  I mean, is there anything better after a long week of work than going to the beach and spending a nice relaxing day digging a 7 foot trench?  Takes me about 8 hours or so to dig a 7 footer.  The last 2 feet take the longest cause I have to go left handed due to my right hand being covered with blisters.  Well, you can kiss that sweetness goodbye.  Guess I'll have to spend the day lying on a blanket downing coronas like a sucker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment